Terms and Conditions
This is the agreement between you the artist and Anime Dakimakura Pillow. By uploading your final artwork, you are affirming that you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions, which serve as a contract between you and ADP.
- You MAY NOT submit a design that contains ideas or material that you do not have the legal right to use, including copyrighted images and other people's designs. You agree to bear full liability should you submit a design that is not yours and it gets printed, including financial responsibility for any costs incurred protecting ADP as a result of your actions. These may include printing fees, ADP’s legal fees, advertising costs, etc. All rights and title to Your Design not expressly granted to ADP hereunder are reserved by you, the Artist.
- When you submit a design to ADP we require that your design is not currently being sold anywhere else on except ADP.
- Once your design is uploaded, you grant ADP world-wide rights to use the design for commercial purposes, including printing and selling for the duration of this Agreement, as well as using it for marketing and promotional purposes (e.g., to display, reproduce, exhibit, broadcast, transmit, distribute through any electronic means or other means, and electronically or otherwise publish by any and all means and media, including the right to use any part of your design in the promotion, advertising or marketing of the ADP websites) in perpetuity.
- ADP reserves the right to remove your design, without your prior consent or knowledge, if ADP is notified that your design infringes on a third party’s copyright.
- Artist will be given 10% commission for every artwork sold. ADP will contact you, via the e-mail you provided upon submission, indicating the number of items sold bearing your design.
- We may have to make changes to the size to be able to print it onto a pillow case. If we do, we have the rights to modify, adapt, change or otherwise alter Your Design as ADP may deem necessary for production (e.g., change the color to use standard inks, rescale to fit in printable boundaries) but will make good efforts to keep this to a minimum.
- You acknowledge and agree that the operation of the ADP website may from time to time encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors and ADP will not be responsible to you or others for any interruptions, errors or problems or even for an outright discontinuance of the Artist Corner Service.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement of Artist and ADP as to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior proposals, discussions or agreements with respect to such subject matter.