Designers. Artists. Photographers.
Join ADP as a design & image contributor.
Present your work to thousands of posters, art prints & merchandise buyers all over the world, 24/7. There are no registration or portfolio management fees, and you have the potential to earn thousands of dollars every month.
Imagine creating what you want, when you want, from the comfort of your own home, making passive income whether you’re working or not. Some of our contributors sell stock & photos in their free time as a hobby, some do it to get their name out there, and some are able to make it their full time profession.
Getting Started: How to Submit Your Design
1. Fill out the form below and you’ll be on your way to making passive income by selling your images & designs online!
2. Download the anime design Photoshop template here:
- 150 x 50 cm Dakimakura Pillow Cover
- 40 x 40 cm Dakimakura Pillow Cover
- 40 x 70 cm Dakimakura Pillow Cover
3. Upload your design here with the file name format: Name of Artist - Name of Design
(Example: Miku Chan - Tokyo Ghoul Dakimakura)
NOTE: If your designs don't have public URL, please kindly zip the file and send to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate your Designer Name on the email.
1. What if i have multiple files to upload, how will I name it?
- Simply add numbers consecutively on the file name. Please see example below.
Miku Chan - Tokyo Ghoul 1.jpg
Miku Chan - Tokyo Ghoul 2.jpg
Miku Chan - Tokyo Ghoul 3.jpg
2. What file extension should I use?
- Use the .jpeg or .jpg file extension.
3. How frequent can a designer send his artwork?
- A designer can send unlimited designs 24/7.
4. Do I need to create a new design for ADP Submit Art Program?
- No. You may submit your previous designs created based on the correct template stated above. If you are interested to join, please create a design based on the Photoshop template given.
5. Do you accept all kinds of design?
6. How will I be notified if someone buys my design?
- We will message you on your contact e-mail.
7. How does your payment transfer work for designers?
- Our mode of payment transfer are the following: PayPal, VISA, American Express and Credit Card transfer. We will transfer the payment straight after the sale is done.
NOTE: For questions, comments or suggestions, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com